A simple way to purchase produce from The Land Loom at the Kerrytown farmers market by pre-loading dollars onto a Market Club Card.
Members may reload as much or as little as they like onto their card at market at no extra cost, or they may return their card when exhausted to be recyled through to a new member.
- Load a minumim of $100 onto a club card to receive 10% more value when card is used at market ($110).
- Invitation to any on-farm member events.
- Member-only bulk produce sales of processing and storage crops.
- Subscription to The Land Loom Letter.
- Long term connection with local farmer.
- Also a great gift for loved-ones!
New members who have signed up here on the website will receive a digital welcome document, which must be presented at market to obtain their loaded Market Club card. Members may also sign up at the Kerrytown farmers market.
During the 2018 season we plan to attend the Wednesday and Saturday Kerrytown Market, from late June through October. Other markets may be attended through out the season.